What You Need To Know when considering going Freelance and setting Up on your own in Motion Graphics
The Top 10 things to consider before quitting your job and making your way into the Freelance world.
The latest advice for Motion Graphics Freelancers and all those from any industry considering going into Freelancing or setting up a studio at home on your own.
The article is a free downloadable pdf so you can store and view it at your own pleasure.
In the article we discuss:
- Financial Startup
- Portfolios & Showreels
- Pricing yourself – Your market value
- When work is plentiful or scarce
- Paperwork & Accounting
- Clients and their slow payments
- What you miss out on as an employee
- Are you right for Freelancing?
- What is great about being your own boss